Loïc Pinsard - Character TD
HUMAIN (October 2019 - now)
Character TD (October 2019 - now)
- Designing the company's FACS based Face rig.
- Creating a scalable Face rig builder with automatic shape dependency solving.
- Converting Blendshape rigs to Joint based ones with skinning decomposition.
- Building Face rigs for multiple projects with varying requirements. (AAA games, mobile games and offline rendered cinematics)
- Training new riggers.
- Diablo 2 Resurected Cinematics.
- Halo Infinite | Multiplayer Season 1 Cinematic Intro.
- SAINTS ROW Official Announce Trailer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War.
- Many projects still under NDA.
Project Borealis (Volunteer Project) - (September 2018 - now)
Lead Character TD
- Developing a modular rigging system to fit the production needs.
- Character rigging.
- Implementing a consistent and reliable asset creation pipeline.
Superprod (July 2016 - July 2018)
Character TD (May 2017 - July 2018)
- Maintaining the company's internal rigging system.
- Developing various tools to for the riggers, animators and layout artists.
- Body Rigging.
- Go! Go! Cory Carson
Junior Modeler / Rigger (July 2016 to May 2017)
- Pat the dog
- Helen's Little School
- Modeling and rigging props.
Junior Modeler (March 2016 - June 2016)
- Modeling props.
FACS Certification - Paul Ekman Group (February 2022)
- 2 years of working experience with FACS and obtained certfication from the Paul Ekman Group.
FACS Training - Dr. Erika Rosenberg (July 2020)
- Learned FACS with Dr. Erika Rosenberg
- I also work with Erika regularly at Humain.
Apprenticeship - Rigging Dojo (January 2019 to March 2019)
Mentor: Todd Widup
- FACS based Facial rigging (both Joint and Blendshape based)
- Body rigging.
Bachelor's Degree - Bellecour école (2012 to 2015)
- 3D Generalist degree.